Open Source Security
Find, fix and manage open source vulnerabilities. Because open source is used everywhere it enters your code from everywhere, and sometimes security vulnerabilities come with it. To ensure security from potential open source vulnerabilities, you need an accurate understanding of:
- What are open source components in your code?
- Are they affected by known open source security vulnerabilities?
- Are they up-to-date and do they comply with policy?
- Identifies open source throughout your code base
- Automatically maps open source in use to known open source vulnerabilities
- Flags policy violations and tracks remediation progress
- Continuously monitors for newly identified open source vulnerabilities