Automate your entire document and records lifecycle from creation, review, versioning to audit, archiving and publishing using 700-apps Document Management and Records Management System.
Organizations often face communication gaps caused by semi-automated systems and reliance on email systems. The challenge is not only ensuring transparency but also the ability to retrieve documents based on needs.
700-apps Document Management services provide organizations with all the services necessary for creating, converting, managing, and sharing electronic documents. Built on industry-standard Open Source platforms, 700-apps solutions ensure completeness, validity, traceability, and inalterability of important documents.
700-apps Records Management services provide a secure, auditable environment for creating, declaring, classifying, retaining, and destructing records. Through our solutions, organizations can ensure compliance by defining and enforcing policies for records use, storage, and disposition with a legally defensible audit trail.
700-apps service for Document Management & Record Management Solutions include:
- Standardized workflow for creation, review and publishing
- Single Sign-On authorization
- Integration with proprietary applications and legacy solutions
- Enterprise search features like federated and filtered search
- Imaging and forms management
- Version control, locking, check-in/out
- Dashboards for reports, documents
- Compliance to standards